Monday, July 20, 2009

Jambu PAK CU 916 high end version!

owh owh...
last night mr.doc & i went to delicious for dinner...
for drink i had this
"FROSTY GUAVA with SOUR PLUM"
.
.
soon after my first sip, trus i teringat
"JAMBU PAK CU 916 & SERBUK ASAM BOI"
.
.
SERIOUSLY!!!
muahahahhahahahaha
they have similar taste!
.
.
beza die satu harga RM9.90 and jambu w asam boi harga 50cent!
.
.
dont trust me?!?!?!
head urself to the nearest delicious cafe n order for "FROSTY GUAVA & SOUR PLUM"
and u'll have ur "JAMBU PAK CU 916" high end version!
:D

8 comment(s):

Zuhaini said...

high end version..? hihi.. u mmg suka jambu, kah..? :)

yaNa MaLeK said...

hehehe dah rase jgk..mmg same..:)

Abrahyn said...

tapi kan...jambu pak cu tu mmg ho liau! my mom kalo beli siap mintak asam lebih lagi...:)

Razali Zain said...

Jambu pakcu!?, haha boleh bawak Hanis & Hariz try nih!!!

IxoR@ said...

Ermm...mmg sedap....

:D

KS said...

yelah, dah masuk gelas kaca dan dijual dalam kedai ekon, kena la up sket hehehe... bisness maaa :P

The Queen Bee said...

wawahh terliur i tgkk!! kat ne u minum tu? boleh tau tak? jambu pak chu beli kat ner? i suka benda2 masam ni

naza said...

jambu pak chu 916 kt mane verde??i mmg hantu jambu esp mase blk perak..cafe delicious tu kt mane?i nk gi nnt kalau sempat..:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly. My thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. This blog includes links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

:: OurWedding2004 ::

Gorgeous People Passing-by ;)